We help Louisiana residents fight life's legal battles with compassion and care! It is our goal to provide you with the information you need to make the best decisions for you and your family.
You may not need to hire a lawyer, but you do need to know your rights.
You have paid this company large premiums specifically to protect your property and receive full and fair coverage for property damages in times like this.
If you have experienced Hurricane Ida damages and cannot get a reasonable settlement from your insurance company, I am Loyd J. Bourgeois, a hurricane claim attorney, and I can help you.
Nobody begins the day with the thought that a life-altering accident will leave someone permanently disabled and unable to work, but that’s the reality for many Louisiana citizens every year. A car or motorcycle accident caused by an inattentive driver, an accident on the job site, or an explosion caused by defective equipment or the negligence of others can cause lifelong suffering and pain for the survivors.
When bad things happen and your ability to work has been stolen from you by a severe and medically-verifiable injury, you have the legal right to pursue compensation. You may need legal assistance pursuing an injury claim against the person or business that caused your injury. Loyd J. Bourgeois is here for you when you need that legal help. Call today for a free and confidential consultation about your case at 985-240-9773.
- Car Accident Injury Lawyer
- Truck Accident Injury Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyer
- Boating Accident Injury Lawyer
- Luling, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Metairie, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- St. Charles Parish Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Avondale, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Bayou Blue, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Bayou Cane, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Bridge City, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Destrehan, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Elmwood, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Galliano, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Gray, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Gretna, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Hammond, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Harahan, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Harvey, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Houma, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Jefferson, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Kenner, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Laplace, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Larose, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Marrero, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- New Orleans, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Raceland, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Reserve, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- River Ridge, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- St. Rose, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Schriever, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Terrytown, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Thibodaux, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Waggaman, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
- Westwego, LA Accident & Injury Lawyer
If you are in the midst of a divorce, child custody case or another family law dispute, we can help you protect your rights and make informed choices with care and compassion. My team and I compassionately guide people just like you…those making tough decisions and facing tough life choices…through one of life’s toughest battles – divorce. And, we welcome the opportunity to guide you.
Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) is a form of “social safety net” that’s designed to support workers who are left permanently disabled due to injury or illness. Part of the taxes that come out of every paycheck you get go towards this program. If you’ve fallen severely ill or been injured and you will be unable to work for more than a year, or if your condition is terminal, it’s your right to pursue a benefits claim with the Social Security Administration. But the process isn’t easy, and the chances of your initial claim being denied are very high. Legal help may be your best option for success.
Loyd J. Bourgeois has dedicated a portion of his practice to helping people just like you with the SSDI claims process, because it’s the right thing to do. Whether you need help getting started or you don’t know where to turn after being denied, Loyd will be there to guide fellow
When you’ve been permanently disabled due to accident, injury, or disease, having long-term disability insurance is supposed to help. You (or your employer) have been paying a premium for your policy, hoping to never use it; unfortunately, now that you need to make a claim against that policy, it’s become a nightmare of paperwork. Stacks of forms suddenly flood your life, endless phone calls ring off the hook, unhelpful insurance company representatives drag their feet, and unnecessary delays make it a frustrating and difficult process to claim the money that you are rightfully owed and paid a premium to receive.
When the insurance company starts playing games and won’t pay out on your legitimate claim, you don’t have to put up with it. You need to contact an attorney who knows the tricks that the insurance company uses, and isn’t afraid to stand up for your rights to get you the money that you need to pay the bills. Loyd J. Bourgeois has been down this road many times before. He will take the time to listen to you, answer all of your questions, and help you fight back to get what you’re owed. Call Loyd for a free consultation to discuss the details of your case and find out how you can get legal help now at (985) 240-9773.
- Aetna Long-Term Disability Denials
- Cigna Long-Term Disability Denials
- Dearborn National Long-Term Disability Denials
- The Hartford Long-Term Disability Denials
- Liberty Mutual Long-Term Disability Denials
- Mutual of Omaha Long-Term Disability Denials
- Principal Long-Term Disability Denials
- Prudential Long-Term Disability Denials
- Reliance Standard Long-Term Disability Denials
- Symetra Long-Term Disability Denials