Disabilities can occur for a wide range of reasons, but for many people, serious injuries sustained in an accident may be the root cause. Serious injuries, such as those sustained in a car or other automotive accident can often leave injury victims in an extremely difficult position, unable to work or support themselves independently. Fortunately, compensation may be available through disability benefit programs and personal injury claims.
Those who have suffered a personal injury caused by someone else shouldn't have to pay for the costs on their own. If you have been the victim of a serious injury caused by someone else in Louisiana, attorney Loyd J. Bourgeois understands how dramatically your life may have been impacted as a result, and he works to help those who have suffered disabling injuries to pursue the financial support and compensation they need.
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer in Louisiana
If you have suffered an injury rendering you temporarily or permanently disabled, attorney Loyd J. Bourgeois is fully prepared to help you fight for justice.
I want you to take everything you think you know about St. Charles Parish personal injury lawyers (and Louisiana personal injury lawyers in general) and throw those notions out the window. At my firm, we welcome you in as part of the family and fight for you like one of our own. We accept only a limited number of cases each year because we want to ensure you receive the time and attention you deserve.
When you are injured in an accident in South Louisiana, you don't just need a lawyer—you need a trustworthy advocate and confidant who will understand the physical pain and stress you are experiencing. You need someone whose only interest is your best interest. Someone who will fight hard for you against the big bullies of the world – like insurance companies.
I do not believe in charging clients a fee if they receive no benefit. For that reason, I handle almost all cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not pay anything unless I recover money for you.
I understand that the legal aspects of your case may be unfamiliar, which is why I have filled my website with helpful, educational information. Whether or not you're ready to speak with us about your accident, you are more than welcome to browse my article library, blog, frequently asked questions, news articles, or our videos.
Ready for your free case evaluation? Want to learn more about what we can do to help take the stress of this situation away from you? Contact my Louisiana personal injury law firm today at 985-240-9773.
Louisiana personal injury lawyer, Loyd Bourgeois, believes in giving you the information you need, whether you become a client of his or not! He wrote a book Quick Guide to Louisiana Accident and Injury Claims. This is a helpful and informative guide that will lead you through some of the common mistakes that can wreck your personal injury claim. Discover why you may not even need an attorney! Get answers to your questions about recorded statements, paying medical bills, getting your vehicle repaired, negotiating a settlement, and much more! Don't make a costly mistake that could cause you to accept a settlement that is too small to cover your medical bills and lost wages! You need to read this before you talk to an attorney or insurance adjuster. We'd love to send you a copy. Just click here to receive your free copy of Quick Guide to Louisiana Accident and Injury Claims.
Dedicated Lawyer for Accident Victims in Luling, Destrehan, Des Allemands, and Across Southeast Louisiana!
Whether you live in Luling, Destrehan, St. Rose, Des Allemands, Boutte, Norco, Kenner, Houma, Raceland, Thibodaux, or anywhere in the Bayou Region or River Region, you never really expect to be injured in an accident. Because of that, the weeks and months that follow can be frustrating, confusing, and overwhelming. My job is to take that stress away and ensure that if you have been wronged by the actions of another individual or business, you are able to seek fair compensation through the legal system.
Causes of Disabling and Personal Injuries
Loyd J. Bourgeois and our entire team seek to provide professional, compassionate service for victims of a personal injury in these key areas:
- Auto Accidents: If you were injured in an auto accident that was caused by another person, we should obtain the compensation the law says you deserve. This includes individuals involved in DUI crashes, head-on collisions, and even pedestrians who were hit by a car.
- Bicycle Accidents: Even when a bicyclist is following the rules of the road, it is not uncommon for someone operating a motor vehicle to act negligently and hit the rider.
- Boating Accidents: There are many beautiful bayous, waterways, and lakes for boating throughout Southeast Louisiana, but some boat operators fail to remember that distracted driving and drunk driving are just as or more dangerous on the open water.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle accidents can be especially catastrophic simply because there's little to protect a motorcycle rider from other vehicles or the hard, unforgiving pavement.
- Truck Accidents: One of the most frustrating parts of dealing with a truck accident is negotiating with aggressive insurance companies. Don't deal with these insurance adjusters on your own—contact Loyd J. Bourgeois.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: One of the most frustrating parts of suffering a TBI is that many people don’t understand or appreciate your “hidden” injury. Loyd Bourgeois and his team do. We provide TBI clients with the understanding and 1-on-1 time they need most.
- Burn Injuries: The pain following a burn injury can be immeasurable and life-changing. My firm's job is to make sure the insurance company understands the effects of the injury on your life.
- Defective Products: When we purchase products, we trust that they are going to work properly. When that product is either defectively designed or defectively manufactured, you and your loved ones are at risk of severe injury.
- Injuries to Children: If you are a parent, you may feel outraged or lost when your child is injured. My firm is committed to protecting the interests of injured children and will do everything we can to ensure justice.
- Wrongful Death: The sudden loss of a loved one is devastating. I am committed to helping grieving families in St. Charles Parish pursue accountability and compensation from the people whose reckless actions had fatal consequences.
These are just some of the types of cases we can help clients with. To learn more about the options available to you, contact our offices today.
Before Signing Any Papers or Talking with the Insurance Adjuster: Contact A Louisiana Personal Injury Law Firm
Every day I work toward achieving the best possible results for my clients. The moment you walk into my office, you will be greeted with respect. Our commitment to your best interest does not waver—even after your case comes to an end. Due to that fact, many former clients have become close friends.
"You were easy to talk to and made us feel comfortable. You also had my concerns addressed and my well-being was a priority. You also made sure that you would not let this case get put on the back-burner, and that we would have proper settlement." -Lois Ford, Luling, LA
Call the Louisiana Personal Injury Office of Loyd J. Bourgeois today for a free case evaluation at 985-240-9773.
Loyd J. Bourgeois serves victims with disabling personal injuries throughout the state of Louisiana, including St. Charles Parish, St. John the Baptist Parish, St. James Parish, Lafourche Parish, Terrebonne Parish, Jefferson Parish and Orleans Parish.