Are you unable to continue working due to a disability? Was your valid disability claim denied by Social Security or an insurance company? Were you injured and now can't work because of your disabling personal injury? Are you going through a divorce or fighting for custody?
- If you need Social Security disability and were denied or don't know where to start, we can help!
- If you were denied long-term disability benefits under your company policy, we can help!
- If you were injured in a car crash or because of someone else's negligence, we can help!
- If you or your loved ones are going through a divorce or custody battle and are in need of family law assistance, we can help!
Our team provides you with personal attention and the information necessary to help you understand what's at stake and what choices you have. We break through the confusion and help you make the decisions that will allow you to move forward and onward in your life. And we pledge to do it with the care and compassion that you deserve and should expect during life's difficult times.
Louisiana Disability Lawyer
You must proceed carefully when applying for benefits and compensation — Social Security Disability, Long-Term Disability, Disabling Personal Injury!
One mistake in a doctor’s record or a missing form can make the difference between benefits or months, possibly years of delay. You will encounter a bureaucratic monstrosity from a government benefits program having its own hurdles to jump to greedy insurance companies out to inflate their profits by denying or minimizing your claim.
Having a lawyer gives you a big advantage. Having a lawyer knowledgeable of both disability claims and injury issues is invaluable. With offices in Luling and Metairie, our Louisiana disability law team is your partner to guide you through this process.
You wanted to get back to work as quickly as possible after your illness or injury. But as the weeks went by, that hope drifted further and further away, and now your doctor has said that you may not ever be able to perform your old job again. You may not be able to walk, sleep through the night, or get through the day without severe pain!
And one or more of the following happens to you:
- Your application for Social Security disability is DENIED. You paid for your Social Security benefits with every paycheck, and now can’t get them when you need them!
- The long-term disability insurance that you paid for with your hard work tells you that you can work, so you are being DENIED!
- A greedy insurance company is fighting you tooth and nail to DELAY or DENY payment for your injuries even though you were not at fault and still CANNOT WORK!
You’re frustrated by the system and scared of the future, and you don’t know where to turn. You trusted that your employer would take care of you, and you were disappointed. The long-term disability benefits you earned through your work were denied unjustly! Above all, you can’t believe you’re expected to deal with a mountain of paperwork while you’re struggling just to make it through the day.
Let us help you. I am Loyd Bourgeois, a Louisiana disability attorney in Luling, Louisiana. Our team hears stories every day about good, hard-working people - just like you -who can barely make ends meet because they can’t work anymore. SSA has denied their claim. The long-term disability insurance company has cut them off from their earned benefits. Or they haven't been able to work since being seriously injured in that auto crash and the insurance company refuses to treat them fairly! Many have been denied their rightful benefits and compensation, and some are about to lose their homes because they can no longer pay the mortgage or rent.
Call our Louisiana Disability Law team today, so we can start investigating your claim and strategize how to best argue for your disability benefits or injury compensation! We can come to you if your disability or injury prevents you from coming into our Luling, St. Charles Parish, Louisiana law office.
Sick & Injured Louisiana Residents May Qualify for Social Security Disability Benefits, ERISA Long-term Disability Benefits, and Disabling Personal Injury Compensation!
Are you struggling to put food on the table, pay for your medical costs, or pay your household bills because of a disabling injury or illness?
You need to replace the lost income you have because of your disabling injury or illness. You may be eligible for Social Security Disability Insurance based on your work history. Perhaps you had a long-term disability policy through your work that can provide benefits. Or maybe you suffered a disabling injury due to someone else’s negligence and you can make a claim against their insurer.
All of these programs have rigorous application and claims processes that rely on complicated paperwork, medical records submissions and reviews, phone calls, and income calculations—all of which are confusing in the best of times, but nearly impossible if you are coping with a disability or disabling injury.
Our team understands the significant financial hardships that disability imposes on an injured worker. You will face difficult and specific challenges.
As a Luling lawyer who has fought hard for the benefits of the disabled and compensation for the injured, I can guide you through this difficult time while taking the necessary and appropriate steps to get you some relief as quickly as possible. Our Louisiana disability law team has successfully helped disabled Louisiana workers like you recover compensation through:
- Social Security Disability.
- Supplemental Security Income.
- Long-Term Disability Benefits.
- Short-Term Disability Benefits.
- ERISA Disability Claims.
- Disabling Injury Claims.
The Compassion You Deserve. The Competence You Need.
We know firsthand how the onset of a medical disability or a disabling injury can affect you physically, mentally, and socially. You are operating at much less than your best when you apply for benefits or are forced to deal with a greedy insurance company. The questions take longer to understand, phone interviews confuse you because they talk in circles, you just want to sleep or rest or lay down…and to add insult to injury, you get the feeling that no one believes you!
You no longer have to be overwhelmed by your disability case or your injury claim. Let your team at LJBLegal take the anxiety and stress out of the disability application/appeal process or disabling injury claim process. We have developed and refined tools and strategies over the years to give you the best chance to win the benefits you worked for and the compensation you deserve.
Your LJBLegal team navigates you through the maze of disability doctors, insurance adjusters, and complicated legal jargon to make it EASY FOR YOU! So you can focus on you and we can get you the benefits you earned or the compensation for the pain and disabling injuries you suffered. Your LJBLegal team provides:
- Access. Some lawyers never meet their clients until the morning of the disability hearing. When LJBLegal takes your case, you will speak to your attorney at the beginning, middle, and end of the process, including a pre-hearing, in-person meeting (in most cases). Try getting that with the big national or local disability representatives who advertise on television!
- Answers and counsel. Our clients know they are more than just a case. The LJBLegal team goes beyond the paperwork and legal issues to get to the heart of your concerns. We love getting to know each of our clients on a personal level, and we understand that your current situation does not define you! If necessary, we are happy to meet with clients in their own homes.
- Knowledge. Your LJBLegal team has extensive legal experience and has worked with many medical impairments and injuries. This knowledge and experience result in us being able to anticipate common objections in your case, gives us a unique understanding of what the other side will be looking for in order to dispute your claim, and helps us formulate the most effective strategies for success.
From our St. Charles Parish - Luling law office, LJBLegal helps a wide variety of injured workers across Louisiana get the disability payments and injury compensation they deserve! We also see clients by appointment in our Metairie law office.
For most disability and disabling injury cases - No Fees or Costs unless we win!
Call 985-240-9773 or fill out our online contact form to schedule your free, confidential consultation.