You will receive Social Security Disability Benefits for as long as you remain disabled under the Social Security laws. However, if you remain disabled at the normal Social Security Retirement Age, you will be converted over to Retirement Benefits instead of SSDI.
How long do SSDI benefits last?
What You Need to Know
- Posted on 08/30/2020How does Social Security Analyze Your Disability Application? The Sequential Evaluation Process
- Posted on 07/27/2020Guide to Applying for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) Benefits
- Posted on 07/22/2020Long-Term Disability Overpayments: Can Your Long-Term Disability Insurer Recover an Offset Repayment in Court?
- Posted on 02/04/2021President Biden Reverses a Pending Trump Rule on Continuing Disability Reviews
- Posted on 10/13/2020Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) announced. 1.3% increase in Social Security benefit checks for 2021
- Posted on 09/15/2020Does Social Security Spy on You?
We Know That Every Client & Every Case Is Different. Tell Us Your Story.Get Help Now
"He gave me a lot of information that we didn't even know, like what's important to tell the doctors." Amanda Thomas, Destrehan, LA
"He made me feel he cared more about the situation than just a paycheck. He cared about me, and I felt that and that's what made me very comfortable with him." Gabriel Guerrero, Paradis, LA
"And I was really worried because I had been fighting for years. Every question I've asked he has explained it. If I didn't understand it, he would break it down where it really made sense." Sharon Bazajou, Kenner, LA
"If you need anything, you call them. They give you the answers you need." Todd Danos, Thibodaux, LA